Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reason number six that I love Netflix

Yep! We're revisiting the wonderful world of NETFLIX! This time one of the things I love is that it assists in discovering new televisional loves.  Yes! I found a new TV show which I really like! It is...

*drumroll* The Secret Life of the American Teenager!
I turned on the first episode, ready to turn it right back off when all the teenagers wanted to do was kiss, etc. like a normal worldly television show. But one of the first characters introduced starts spouting stuff about purity and Jesus Christ. Interested, I watched the show all the way through the episode and at the end, noted that the producer is BRENDA HAMPTON, the same lady who did 7th Heaven!

It's about this girl who gets pregnant and has to deal with all the implications, school, telling her parents, other relationships, and all the physical changes as well. It's pretty good to watch, although definitely not for little kids.

And the thing that makes me so cranky is that Netflix doesn't have things like "Full House" on it, and "7th Heaven", etc. I wish they did, but this show kind of makes up for it. Also they have recently posted the Cosby show, so I'm still holding out hope for the others too, eventually.

I also am super excited that this is a three-day weekend! Woo hoo! Chillaxing, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment