Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Reason number two that I love Netflix


I adore Netflix streaming! I work in an office, and so my job can get tedious really quickly. Having Netflix to play in the background fixes this issue! I've watched all the posted seasons of "Bones",
 "The Office",
"Lie to me",
aaaaand... 
"Hannah Montana".
 Recently I've discovered that "The Last Song" is now on Netflix streaming. 
"Who speaks French, sails the seven seas, and makes bedroom furniture?"
"Uh...what?"
"Arrrr...moi! 
Did you like how I changed the
subject to carpenter-pirates?"
Also I'm on an "Alice in Wonderland" kick. I really really like this movie, even though Johnny Depp is in it. I will exercise restraint and not allow myself to type out the lines of the movie as I watch it. One of my favorite things about "The Last Song" and "Alice in Wonderland" is the music. "The Last Song" has that lovely piano melody and "Alice" really makes me wish I was actually IN Wonderland. But I don't suppose they can hear the background music as it plays, then, do they?

I don't usually watch movies I haven't seen at work. I only watch movies which I can quote by heart (or almost, anyway). That way I can WATCH the movie in my head while I listen to the dialogue. It's a really great system.  I tried to watch "Heroes" at work, and it seems like a pretty good show, but one really has to pay attention to that show. If you don't, you can lose track of who is a good guy and who is not VERY quickly. All that time-traveling and mind-changing and such.

In any case, I have a bright Netflix future ahead of me, with more Disney movies to watch like Camp Rock and High School Musical (no, I haven't seen them yet). Netflix is adding new movies all the time, also! If it's on streaming, I'll probably watch it someday soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment